Live Streaming Video Service For Home Buyers
Harness Technology to Sell Your South Florida Luxury Real Estate Property!
Service is everything when it comes to selling luxury property.
When you are putting your luxury property on the market, impeccable service is critical to securing your ideal buyer and optimal price. In an increasingly competitive local and international marketplace you need to ensure that your premium property stands out and is available and accessible to prospective buyers across not only your region but the world.
High Net Worth (HNW) purchasers are looking for a great investment and are keen to source property that caters precisely to their taste and needs. Their schedules are busy and with an international lifestyle they will often be surrounded by a multi-professional team or family office staff who will be key in searching for their next home.
Mastery of technology is now essential to remaining ahead of the market.
Realtors who stay connected and accessible via multiple messenger and social media channels are well placed to offer proactive and responsive marketing to remote buyers who cannot view your property in person. The marketplace is changing and a forward-thinking approach, harnessing video calling and messaging services such as FaceTime, WhatsApp, Skype and etc. allows prospective buyers and their teams to rapidly gather necessary information to assess your property for purchase.
For a successful sale an experienced realtor is indispensable.
With technology playing an increasing role in the buying and selling of properties you need a coordinated and seamless approach to marketing your prime property.
Exclusivity is key.
Boutique luxury brokerages such as Best of Luxury Realty offer an exclusive multi-media service with real-time connectivity and communication between buyers and sellers across states, nations and time-zones. Tracey Schmitt, the broker and the lead real estate advisor has sold a number of South Florida properties with a focused and diligent approach to video and content marketing as part of brokering sales.
Best of Luxury Realty: Your first choice for the South Florida real estate market.
If you are looking to buy or sell a luxury home or condo in South Florida region across the Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Collier & Lee counties, secure your exclusive arrangement with Best of Luxury Realty to ensure you benefit from the most technologically innovative approach to real estate services in the region. Call our offices today to get started.
Live Streaming Video Apps:
WhatsApp: After being popular as a robust messaging app, WhatsApp came with its video calling feature. It is a cross-platform app that has huge active users who make tons and tons of video calls daily across the globe on Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
- It is free to have a Video call or voice call,
- The user can share images, videos, documents and much more with its multimedia feature.
- Simply download WhatsApp on end user system, verify the number and start receiving messages.
- Set custom wallpapers, notification ringtones, easily, etc.
FaceTime: Developed and designed especially for Apple devices, FaceTime makes it very easy to connect the people no matter which country they belong to or at which corner of the world they are in. End user are simply one click away from making an HD video call on any iPhone, iPad, or Mac device.
- High Definition video calls upto 720p
- User can receive incoming calls on MAC too that makes it easy to answer.
- Even if FaceTime is not running end user can receive the incoming call on iOS devices.
Skype: Skype does not need an introduction as it is one of the most popular video calling app for individuals and working professionals. With its new and latest design, features and vast active user base, Skype helps in staying connected with people across the globe. Skype works on a huge number of devices and is one of the most trustworthy video calling apps.
- Send text, videos, photos, voice messages, and many more.
- With skype end user can call on any device, mobile, or landline.
- A low rate of calling to landlines and phones around the globe
Facebook Messenger: As popular as Facebook, this video calling app is very trustworthy among its user. Facebook Messenger is free for both iOS, and Android users with the help of any web browser logged into end user Facebook account.
- Users can easily find end user friends, with names or phone numbers,
- Connect with people immediately.
- Compatible various operating systems and devices.
- Add effects to end user pictures, fun art, and videos. Share them immediately with end user connections.
Google Duo: Launched in 2016, Google Duo is one of the best video calling apps in 2018. The app is very easy to use. Just Log in, verify end user number, and start quick video calls like normal phone calls. Its simple app’s interface brings its video calling feature to the forefront.
- An end user can make calls across Android and iOS devices due to its cross-device compatibility.
- A user can check the person identity before picking the call.
- Faster and reliable video calls regardless of Wi-Fi or mobile connection.
- Very fast and trustworthy video call even though the Wi-Fi or mobile data connection is slow.
- The simple interface helps in making video calls easier.
Hangouts: A hangout is one of the best video calling app if end user are brand specific, backed up by Google. A hangout helps end user in connecting with up to 9 people at a once. It is not mandatory to sign up with a new account if end user have one. Hangouts can be installed on iOS devices as well as on Android-powered smartphones and tablets.
- Group chats for up to 150 people include all end user contacts.
- It can change any of the group conversations in a video call up to 10 people.
- App can syncs chats across all end user devices and can be initiated with Android and iOS devices.
- Easily connect end user Google voice account for SMS voicemail integration and phone calls,
JusTalk: It’s a simple, trustworthy, fun to use and free, high-quality voice, video, and a group calling app and is highly secured for the users. This application can be used both in Android and iOS and is perfect for family and friends.
- Make the group or individual calls with High definition video quality along with clear voice.
- End user can share the end number of doodles, stickers, and photos in real-time while calling.
IMO: It is a simple and easy video calling app for Android users that allows the end users for making free voice and video calls over both Wi-Fi and mobile data and is accessible to both iOS and Android users.
- Gives a fully secured end to end encryption for all messages, video and voice calls.
- Supports cross-platform calling.
- Send images, stickers and group call easily, etc.
- Less data consumption for video and voice calls.