13810 Highlands Drive,
North Miami Beach, Florida 33181
|Occupancy: 2019||Type: Preconstruction|
Design by renowned architectural firm Carlos Ott and Frankel Benayoun, the building reflects their unique award-winning style and refined sense design. The Highlands is a boutique building with only 60 residences including penthouses with private roof-top terraces. Surrounded by lush greenery, The...
1700 NE 164th St.,
North Miami Beach, Florida 33162
|Occupancy: 2020||Type: Preconstruction|
Oleta House is strategically located in between Miami and Fort Lauderdale with easy access to highways, beaches, shops, restaurants, schools and airports. This new project is designed to seamlessly embrace both amenities and views while remaining convenient and affordable. Units start at $225000...
16385 Biscayne Blvd.,
North Miami Beach, Florida 33160
|Occupancy: 2018||Type: New Construction|
The Harbour is slated to be a 2-tower condo project with 66 floors and 425 units located on Biscayne Boulevard in Aventura in Miami-Dade County. Enjoy the best of nature and the outdoors in a place unlike any other. A lifestyle unmatched anywhere else in the world. Everything you need. Everything...
15055 Biscayne Blvd,
North Miami Beach, Florida 2018
|Occupancy: 33181||Type: Preconstruction|
Located in North Miami, Turnberry Associates’ and LeFrak’s latest development is destined to become South Florida’s next iconic neighborhood. The premier,184-acre master-planned community will rise at 15045 Biscayne Boulevard – just south of Aventura – on the largest remaining parcel of undeveloped...
Advantages of Investing in Pre-construction
- You may sell your right to the condominium unit by transferring or assigning the contract to a subsequent purchaser.
- You may sell your unit under a real estate contract upon completion of the condominium. Two real estate closings will occur simultaneously, your purchase, and the sale to your buyer.
- Alert you about new preconstruction projects before they are made public.
- Help you compare the pricing in similar buildings in the neighborhood.
- Inform you about community infrastructure developments such as service retail and civic investment that may effect the future value of your property.
- Help you negotiate the terms of the contract and advise you on alternative choices that may meet your needs.
- Share information regarding the relative financial strength and track record of a developer with you.
- Finally, since all realty fees are paid by the developer, you are getting my services for free!
- The developer may resell the unit for you.
- Tracey Schmitt Group may find a buyer for you.